Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What does"que haces papi rico" mean in English? I've looked it up on-line and I keep getting the same results: That you do daddy" or "you do rich daddy". But people I know are telling me it just means "what's up" and that "papi" is a common spanish word that women always call men, and it doesn't have any intimate connotations. Can someone please clarify this for me?! Thank you!|||What are you doing sweet babe.
What you doing sweet daddy.
Papi rico - so good baby
I would say that to somebody who is more than a friend.|||I'm not sure what that means but you don't just call someone papi because they are a man... Papi is something you would call your boyfriend... Like some people call their boyfriends daddy... Oh daddy... oh papi...

My last two boyfriends were mexican... and I called them papi.. they called me mami..

So it is an intimate thing. Although i don't think it always has to be.. Like some women call their men daddy, but they also call their fathers daddy... Some people call their fathers papi but it could also be something you call your man.

Get it?

Sorry I couldn't tell you what that meant :/|||It seems to be a question which means: What are you doing gorgeous daddy?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment