Friday, March 9, 2012

We moving to a suburb across town. What will the new neighbors say about our choice in music? When they smell our bar-b-que? Or, our choice of porch furniture?|||Music can't be played very loud because it will cause a noise violation. Bbqs are fun and I've been to some out in the burbs (I live in the inner city). Porch furniture isn't used in upper class suburbs (just lower class) so I think people will say something and certain neighbourhoods have rules against that. Good luck in the burbs, people tend to move their for the better education. However, I find many urban charter schools to be better.|||As long as one does not disturb his/her neighbours, no body bothers about some one's choice of music.|||My best advice is for God sake keep the volume down, especially turn down the bass. I hate that most of all from my neighbors.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment