Friday, March 9, 2012

I am doing a correspondence French course and I don't understand this activity.

First it says to ask your partner what they would do if they were in a certain location, then it says this, and I don't understand it:

Sur cassette indiquez les activit茅s que vous feriez ensemble or s茅par茅ment.

What is it asking me to do?|||Roughly:

On tape, indicate which activities you do together and which you do separately.|||I do not know french. I used a translation website.

It says this is what you typed....

Cassette indicate those activities that you would all gold separately.


I have no idea what it means.... I used google translate. Link is below.|||Your tape/the tape (cassette) indicates the activities that you'll will practice with somebody else (a partner) or on your own.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment