Saturday, March 3, 2012

I think I know how to ask them, but I'm paranoid about mistakes, so I was wondering if someone could check them for me. So, I want to ask "To where have you traveled?" And I think that would be "A donde has viajado?" Also, I want to ask "What do you like to do on Sundays?" which I think woul be " Que te gusta hacer los domingos?" or would it be "Que te gusta hacer el domingo?". I'm not sure. Thanks!|||Don't forget about the accents and the opening question mark. Technically, your sentences are not right because you don't use them.

驴A d贸nde has viajado?

驴Qu茅 te gusta hacer los domingos?

驴Qu茅 te gusta hacer el domingo?|||visit this site http://www.freetranslation.com/|||Yeah you need to use accents and the first question mark otherwise they aren't right (apart from that they are though)
So accent over the o on donde and over the e in que
Los domingos would be on sundays, el domingo would be on sunday so use the first one
x

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment