Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm second generation myself, but even so I can't stand the attitude of many immigrants today. Why do they feel this country owes them something? When some bush-woman barges in front of me in a shop que for instance, I can't help but think to myself that she should be out collecting fire wood or herding oxen rather than enjoying the benefits of our western civilization to which her ancesters have contributed nothing?|||Nothing.

You however should be forced to go outside and dip yourself in the gene pool in the hope that you catch a few braincells in the process.|||They're all here.|||I was attempting to pump gasoline when the pump suddenly turned off. I went inside the gas station and the woman behind the counter only spoke Spanish. I tried to explain that the pump stopped but she did not understand English. A man came out and I clarified what happened and that the woman couldn't understand my explanation because she didn't understand English. (I was not at all impolite or denigrating.) The man, who was Mexican, started to shout at me that, "You people think you run the world and want everyone to speak English!" I can only assume he meant by "you people" that "Anglos who speak English."

This occurred in Santa Barbara, California, USA.|||Reported...we really dont need f...kwits like you on here...whats really interesting on a global site is I have no idea what country you are from....I'm in the UK and hope to god you are NOT living here....just f off you t w a t|||My number one complaint always has been and always will be their lack of initiative to learn English. THAT alone would open a lot of doors for them to be self-sufficient in the United States--if only they could speak English! When I lived in Miami I knew quite a few Cubans who had been in this country for 20+ years and still could not speak the language. But, of course, being the great Americans that we are, print everything in Spanish or get them an interpreter, thereby making it much easier for them to not to have to learn the language. And so it goes from generation to generation.|||"Children are to be seen and not to be heard"
Children with self lack of knowledge on what migration were all about.
Land on someone else shore.
Then start to mess around with someone else home-land.
In doing things at own whims and fancy.
With lost sense of direction and purpose of life.
Exposing "Their leading and guiding elders were rude ! Children misbehave with unruly behaviour, with self prides, self discrimination with self images of standing idol as Venus and Proud Mary with the Eunuch as people of different races of self racism with self lack of knowledge" in making a mess out there.
Luke 9.25,55-56,60
What do you think?|||Riding the social services when they haven't paid into them.|||What annoys me most is people like you having nothing better to do than yammer about so marginal an issue as immigration.|||the fact that they are here, send them back|||Our government have it all wrong! I dont really get into discussions because i get very angry about it. We should be looking after our own, instead of letting these jobless people into our country, giving away our houses and money. I went to a club on Friday it was full of immigrants, so i went home because they prey on girls who are drunk so they can get their wicked way, date them, have babies and live here forever.
Immigrants have even been going to slimming world/weight watchers and you know what my theory is, there going there to pray on overweight women who have no confidence so they can do the same.
Dont get me wrong i am not a racist (i come from a mixed race family) but why do they come over here think they can touch what they like (women) and live off our taxes?
It makes me angry|||they are in the U.K.|||ITS too easy to come to uk|||Ha Ha You know I've never had a problem with the idea of immigration before, but since hearing about you I can see that, yes, there may actually be a problem|||Bingo.
Immigrants of our parent's generation, came here legally & were grateful for the opportunities this country offered them for a better life.
They made every effort to learn the language , & assimilate into the culture of their adopted country.....quickly!
I grew up in a neighborhood of mostly European immigrants.
Polish, Italian, German,Irish .
Not a perfect world , but there was very little friction between the groups.
Kids will pick up on what their parent's say & I remember asking my parents what ki..es, ni..ers & w.ps were.
Told they were bad words & not to say them.
Since they were "bad" words I used to call my brother by them....that did not go over too well either.
Never used in my house & that says something about my parents.
Some old folks had trouble w/ the language & some parents' of my peers had an accent, but none of the kids did even though they sometimes spoke another language at home.
The only flag ever flown was the American flag & there was not much talk of the "old" country, except by a few.
Those who talked about it too much were asked ........then what are you doing here & why don't you go back?
Going on welfare even, for a short time was a mark of shame.
They came with nothing , & expected nothing more than the chance for a better life.
These days......?
Not the same .
Many still come with nothing , but expect everything to be handed to them.
They resist learning the language , adapting to the culture,
take all the benefits of our society & still hold it in disdain even though they come from fifth rate countries & are proud with nothing to be proud of.
Would not dignify them w/ the title of "immigrant".
Ungrateful intruders is more like it.
Best regards|||What irks me is its hard to find a white person in my area of the UK|||come on come on dont be prejudice I am from the USA we are all from the planet earth and we are all also immigants show them love and in return you will be doing the world a lot of good (love love love) ok brother when you hate you hurt your body and soul you dont want to do that good luck and take care|||Funny how it was right for YOUR parents but not for another generation....that sounds selfish and arrogant. THAT I would find irksome were it not so irrelevant.|||It irks me that they think those of us who have been in this country for half a dozen or more generations are all as bigoted as second generation immigrants.|||the only thing that bothers me is if they are illegal. of course i aint too crazy about them running the country down either. makes you wonder some times that if the country is so bad why the heck did they come here instead of staying where they came from.|||??? You're a second generation..... What??? Everyone deserves to breath... WHAT THE F U C K !!!!|||The number of people on Yahoo moaning about them when they forget that their ancestors were immigrants once.|||basically they flaunt the laws of our country...no drivers license,no insurance,no income tax,plus..THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY|||everything.. they get it all for free and then they complain about it. they come here to be free. and then want the old world repressive /oppressive laws instituted here.. they want us to be like them in our land

this irks me

you are correct|||What irks me the most about Mexicans is how hard they work.
I mean I would rather hire a Mexican to cut my grass instead of missing my Saturday morning tee time.
Hell it takes me twice as long to cut my lawn if I did it myself and I'd rather play golf.
It would be much better if they didn't work so hard.|||Immigrants are okay. All they need to do is learn some simple rules.

Rule number 1
everyone gets in line and joins the queue - it's fare and easy that way.

Rule number 2
if you bump into someone by mistake in the street - always say "sorry". It costs nothing and spreads goodwill.

Rule number 3
never snatch something from another person's hands.

I have found that Africans snatch - this is very rude behaviour here in UK. Take what is offered with care and please smile and say "thanks".

Common good manners - "please", "thanks", "ta", "sorry". All these words and similar ones make life easy for all of us. We just do it as a matter of course. Immigrants must learn to do it.


Africans must learn one small thing too and that is that there is no food shortages in UK and no possiblity ever of a famine.

The Island of Britain produces two harvests each year and is unique in Northern Europe also the faming industry is highly mechanised and extremely efficient.

Why worry. There's plenty for everyone, no need to shove and push.

If a person shoves and pushes the folk here then start to dislike them and eventually this turns to hatred. Just don't let it happen.

Here we are all nothing much, just the Common people. We all get just one vote each.

This makes us equal.

One final point to bear in mind is that London is one of the world's largest cities. We manage to get on together by being considerate towards each other.|||That the "pot" calls the kettle black (so-to-speak).

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment