Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When I had my baby there was a que of people wanting to see her - people who I hadn't see for years would text constantly asking when they could come. Now everyone has seen her - that's it! Everyone has lost interest and gone back into the woodwork. Why do people do this? Its now more than ever that I have settled into a routine with the baby that I would appreciate some company.|||Babies have limited appeal to anyone other than their fond parents.

Invite your friends over because you want to see them not to display your progeny.|||i know, its awful and really annoyed me, an old school friend came round to see me alomst 3 years ago when id had my son and i havnt seen her since lol, im expecting it again this time round aswell, im sure i have done it in the past but it isnt because im ignorant, its because we have such different lives but i try to keep in touch at least! x|||It could be b/c they had a excuse to see her b/c she was just born and they could ask when they could see her. maybe they are waiting for you to invite them over for a hangout so they could see her??? Some people wont come over UNLESS you invite them over.|||unfortuately life carries on and your child is no longer new to others. Remember to invite people around as some people dont want to interfere too.
Kim
http://www.kiddycat.co.uk|||Because screaming babies aren't fun. You had the baby, deal with it...why should everyone rush to help you out just because you had a baby?|||she's ugly? just a thought

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment