Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am going to see dizzee rascal on sunday, and my friend seems convince we need to que up out side for 3 hours before it starts to get a decent spot.

Is this true?|||yep afraid so,,,,,,,|||nonsense|||yeah that is true if you're going to a someone who's pretty big. like dizzee rascal so yeah, you should get a good spot at 3 hours. :)|||I shouldn't think you'd have to wait that long, no.|||The last concert I went to was Jamiroquai at the NEC. We went straight in.|||If you've got standing tickets and want to be able to get to the front, then I would suggest you get there a bit before the doors open so that you are among the first in as this will make it easier to push your way to the front.

3 hours seems a bit extreme to me though, I'd say about 30-45 minutes, I really can't see a need to get there more than an hour early though.

Have fun at your gig :)|||no just barge your way through with whilst walking with a limp with a chocolate chip on your shoulder|||Weeeeeell it depends, if you are standing and want to be right at the front then I say get there as early as possible! But then I have been known to queue for 10 hours so I can stand where I want *shrugs* depends how much you like Dizzee really!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment