Friday, March 9, 2012

It was a MGD vending machine but it was no cost. You just push the button and out came a cold bottle of MGD.|||Pepsi (overstock)
Regular (overstock)
Regular (amazon)

I think all are for cans though!

And this palce but I never used them..so?|||Call your local beer distributor, they can point you in the right direction.|||I looked into those, but decided on buying a mini fridge for $60 from Wal-Mart instead. Don't let the price fool you, gets all my drinks nice and cold quickly and has 2 cubic feet or space plus drawers in the door large enough to hold cartons and stuff, good deal.

This was mainly because I prefer bottles to cans, but it's still the better value if you could find a similar deal. Otherwise, ask the owner where he got his.

火车采集器

1 comment:

  1. This approach is normally how it looks quite best. Every one about health issues demonstrates really are made using many different ways of life proficiency. I propose you the technology rather a lot. vending machines

    ReplyDelete