Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'd sure buy more McNuggets knowing I didn't have to beg the cashier for a couple of them, plus what is up with that charge ?? 20 cents per packet?|||yes! they should put all their sauces and condiments out where people can access them, so people can take extra and not feel weird. plus, if they don't like the sauce they were given then they can just go and get a new one instead of waiting in line forever. and condiments shouldn't be extra money! they should be included as part of the meal. thats like charging for extra butter on your bread at a nice resturant.|||McDonald's in my city recently stopped putting the coffee creamers out by the napkins and straws, because they sat people were drinking them, and/or taking them home. They ask you how many you want, but only grudgingly give you more than 2. I think it's the economy- BK here gives you 1 (yes ONE) stinky napkin with your order and they keep them behind the the counter now too.|||i hate the way they are when i ask for cream with my coffee,it's like they don't like you to ask for condiments.OR when i order nuggets for myself and my daughter and i ask for barbeque sauce they'll give 1 sauce.1!for 2 people.so i just ask for more weather they like it or not lol|||YES but they have gone otherway-theynow
charge for them yeah a quarter each what a rip off
they ought to be free and where their ketchup fountain is at|||I wish, I will not pay 50 cents for them so I just don't bother going there
try wendys or BK, still free there i believe|||yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||my McDonalds does. But its not in the packets..it's the dispenser.|||They'll never do that. They're too cheap and stingy. It would be nice though.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment