Friday, March 9, 2012

I've tried translating these but none seem to make very much sense just by the regular online translator.

"J'aimerais qu'il devine dans mon regard que je l'aime (jespere cela du sien)"


I know the main point of this next one, but could someone translate it completely?

"J'ai tire un coup rapide dans une cabine de Photomaton...et oui, on a pris des photos."


Thank you!|||"I would like that he guess from my gaze that I love him (I hope that of his)."
"I've had a quickie in a Photomaton booth... and yes, photos were taken."

My French is a little rusty, so anyone's welcome to correct my translations!

Quiuu: Oh, thanks! I corrected that! :)|||kelly's correct but i think it's a girl talking about her boyfriend in the first sentence so it would be : ..that i love him (i hope that from his)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment