Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I asked this once before but am trying to be more specific. Thank you all ! :)|||I am not sure exactly what your looking for , but i have a Mongolin Beef..

MONGOLIAN BEEF
1 lg. round steak, sliced very thinly
3-5 red hot dried peppers (Chinese)
2 bunches scallions, sliced
2 onions, sliced
3 cloves garlic, whole
1/2 c. soy sauce
2 tbsp. rice wine
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. sesame oil
1/2 c. oil
2 tbsp. sesame oil

Mix together soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil plus 1/2 cup water. Pour over sliced beef and marinate overnight. Heat wok. Add 1/2 cup oil, fry garlic and peppers until burnt, remove. Drain meat reserving liquid. Add meat removing as it gets browned, drain off oil.
In 2 teaspoons sesame oil cook scallion and onions until soft. Add meat and reserved liquid. Cook until thickens (may add 1 tablespoon cornstarch to thicken).

i hope it helped some, sorry.|||Mongolian BBQ Style Tofu Stir-fry

Ingredients (use vegan versions):

2 cups brown rice (cooked)
3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups chopped baby carrots
1 green pepper (sliced)
3 slices onion
5-6 mushrooms
1/4 cup crushed pineapple
1/2 cup cubed (small) firm/extra firm tofu (optional)
2 tablespoons sugar
1-2 gravy ladles of lime marinade (or other marinade)
2 gravy ladles teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon rosemary (optional)
2 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
sprinkle crushed red pepper

Directions:

Use a wok, or other big sorta Teflon pan, so the stir-fry won't stick. Place 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil in the pan and heat. Place cubed tofu in oil and cook on high until tofu is browned on all sides (approx. 10 minutes).

While the tofu is cooking (or do this before), chop all of the vegetables to your liking. Place all the vegetables in a bowl. Pour the marinade, teriyaki sauce, and all of the spices and vegan sugar on top of vegetables. Once tofu is browned, dump everything that's in the bowl in the pan with the tofu. Cook on high until sauces soak in and vegetables are cooked down a little. You still want them to have a little of their crispiness.

When they are done to your liking, turn off burner and place on cooked brown rice.

This was a winner. I went to a Mongolian BBQ, and found they are vegan friendly *which is great!* So big thumbs up for them!! I made my food, it tasted great, so I came home and found the stuff lying around my house....well..in my fridge, and I made this recipe! My brother even liked it, and he was all against tofu. He even told me, "What is this stuff? It taste like chicken!" I don't know if that's good or bad, but obviously he liked it. And my dad was trying to say oh, my..mmmm..oh my... in between bites. TRY IT! Youll love it! I guarantee it..if not, then I wrote something wrong. Smiley

Serves: 3

Preparation time: 20 minutes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment