Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I can't seem to find any Que Pasa bars up north, and I really miss some of the cocktails I could get at home in the south!
Anyone know why there isn't actually that many Que Pasa's?|||There's a list of all the locations here:
http://www.quepasa.co.uk/views/dsp.ourba鈥?/a>

They all appear to be in the South. I'm Manc, and I've never heard of the chain. I guess that's not surprising seeing as there aren't any here!

It's probably just trying to get off its feet- lots of things have a north/ south divide whilst they're still starting up.

Warburtons bread, for example, used to only be available in the North West. We used to take a loaf with us when we went down south, as it's by far the nicest loaf!

I'm sure there are other places that can make you a decent cocktail- where about in the north are you?|||maybe they go out later there. i mean que pasa is dead come 11 pm anyway. surely there are loads of other places to get early evening cocktails. i know there are loads in southampton other than que pasa and they all taste the same too.

this seems more of a business question than a food question. maybe you will get a more acurate answer if you relist the question in another section.

Good luck!

:)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment