Tuesday, March 6, 2012

驴Qu茅 hacen los novios al final de una cita?

Is this asking who pays the bill at the end of a date?
How would you reply saying your boyfriend pays the bill.
How would you reply?|||What does a couple do at the end of a date?

no it's not asking who pays the bills then it would say:
驴qui茅n paga la cuenta al final de una cita? or 驴qui茅n paga la cuenta al final de una comida?
and if u want an answer for a question like that then it would be:
"Mi novio paga la cuenta cuando vamos a comer a alg煤n restaurante" meaning..." my boyfriend pays the bill whenever we go eat at a restaurant"

and for the real meaning of the first question:
It would be whatever you guys do after your date ends like you guys go to your respective home or you go to his house and watch movies or vice versa...etc.|||What does a couple do at the end of a date? Is the meaning of the question. The question does not say anything about a bill.

How would you answer? Well, that depends on what you do at the end of a date.

To say my boyfriend payed the bill.....Mi novio pago la cuenta. However, I don't think that is the correct answer. And there is an accent mark over the "o" in pago.

Maybe a better one would be....Mi novio me beso. My boyfriend kissed me.

Or...... los novios se besaron. The couple kissed.

If this was my question to answer I would say, "normalmente los novios (fill in the blank) al final de una cita" This means that normally the couple _______at the end of a date. This is the best way to answer said question. (At least in my opinion)|||first answer, choose her as best answer, it's all there, the rest are from AMERICANS, and NOT REAL LATINOS LIKE ME AND MAYBE GUERRA|||That means "they have boyfriends/girlfriends at the end of the city"|||What does the couple do at the end of a date?|||I AGREE WITH THE FIRST ANSWER.|||Who pays the bills/finances at the end of the day
appointmentmi novio paga las cuentas/my boyfriend pays the bills. You would say that my partner pays the bills so i have no knowledge of the finaces/mi socio paga las cuentas as铆 que no tengo ningu脤聛n conocimiento de los finaces|||It means Chelsea E is perfect...

火车采集器
  • virtual earth
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment