Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I looked it up one a translation site and it means "What you do not like anything?" I do not know how i would answer this.|||Well, maybe it could mean: "Don't you (really) like anything?" - It's just a guess, it depends on the context though.
What about answering: 隆Claro que s铆, que me gustan muchas cosas! - Of course, I like many things.

Me gusta(n) _____ = I like

Then I would list some things you like.|||The translation site translated the "Que" to "what", but in context the phrase is basically saying: "You don't like anything?" In order to know how to answer that you would need to tell us what was said before that or if it was just a random question on homework.

Since it was homework, be like: "Como que no? Me qusta mucha cosas, como (insert things you like here)" Something like that.|||yo no se de que estas hablando.
i don't know what you're talking about

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment