Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Okay, so here it is :
HoOla Me Gustar铆a poder tener la oportunidad de poder Ganar y con tu Voto haces mucho si me votas a cambio te puedo dar lo que me pidas. Porfa ayuda con tu voto. Gracias un besOo.
So what does this mean?|||Hello i would like to have the opportunity to win and with your vote you can do a lot. If you vote for me I can give you whatever you ask for in exchange. Please help with your vote. Thanks, kiss!|||hi i would like to have the opportunity to win and with ur vote u will do a lot if you vote for me in exchange i can give what ever you ask for, Please help with ur vote. thank you a kiss.|||Hi. I would like to have the opportunity to win and your voting does a lot. If you vote for me, I will give you whatever you request in exchange. Please help by voting. Thanks. *Kiss*|||I wish I could have Hoola
the opportunity to earn and
Vote with your lot if I do
you vote to change what I can give
you ask. Porfa help
your vote. With a kiss.|||Basically thier asking to please vote for them and they will do anything in return for your vote last it says thanks and they send you kisses

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment