Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have to answer these in complete sentences in Spanish
.
6. 驴Con qu茅 frecuencia lees el peri贸dico? (often) (Use a direct object pronoun in your answer.)

7. 驴C贸mo vas a viajar a Hawaii?

8. 驴Me conocen Uds.?

9. 驴Me quieres?|||im not fluent in spanish but i listen to reggaeton so i have some knowledge and im gonna try my best .

6.i leer el peri贸dico cada d铆a. ( i read the paper everyday)

7-voy a reservar un billete de avi贸n. ( i will book a plane ticket )

8- hemos visto antes. ( we have met before )

9-te quiero ahora mismo.( i want you right now )|||Please ignore the answers already given because they're awfully wrong. I'm a native speaker, so I'll help you.

6. Leo el peri贸dico de vez en cuando/a veces.
7. Viajar茅 a Hawaii en avi贸n.
8. S铆, te conocemos.
9. S铆, te quiero.

Good luck!|||OKAY... first of all do you know what they ask? if not type it in on Google search bar and then click translate .... then if u do understand it then type your answer in English and click translate in Spanish lol my sister has Spanish and i am always helping her lol|||6. Le铆 el peri贸dico siempre.
7. Voy a viajar a hawaii en un aeroplano
8. S铆, me conocen Uds.
9. S铆, me quieres

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment