Friday, March 9, 2012

Somebody please translate this for me. It's pretty important.

I asked.. Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?
This is the response I got.

"Euh non c'est juste que j'aime pas parler a des gens d'avant le pass茅 c'est le pass茅 pas besoin de le remuer"

Please translate!|||"err no, it's just i don't like too much speaking to people from my past (before) - past is past, no need to unburry things"|||here is your translation:

Uh no....it is just that I don't like to talk to people about things that are over with...it's the past...no need to bring up the past.

Good Day to you...
from a French/English bilingual lady ;)|||You can use the babylon for this purpose. It's the best translator in my opinion:
http://babylon.gnds.info/?l=us

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment