Saturday, March 3, 2012

When I heard someone say them...they seemed to sound the same, but I know that's not possible. :P Someone help me out?|||Yes, they are pronounced the same.|||My Spanish teacher said they were pronounced the same. I think the accent is there just to show you the different usage.

I could be wrong! I have been many times before.|||I agree with ^^^ i think there pretty much the same|||No, they're pronounced differently, the one without the accent is pronounced the way it is spelled, the one with the accent has emphasis on the e. without the accent means a different word, idk what that word is but not the same meaning.|||qu茅 is Spanish for "what" and pronounced like the English letter K

que is French for "that" and is pronounced kuh.|||Q-U-E with the accent mark is Spanish for "what," and pronounced like the letter "k."
Q-U-E , without the accent mark, is pronounced like the "cue" in barbecue. It is a half farthing, lol, really! A farthing is a quarter of a British penny, or something of very little value.||||Just want to confirm what Catenary has written. Que with an accent (I can't get it on this machine!) is Spanish and pronounced Kay, but means the same as the French word que (without accent) pronounced kuh. They both mean 'which.'|||They are pronounced the same but they have different meanings. The one with the accent can mean, 'what?' or 'which?' Also has different meanings when used in certain expressions.

The one without the accent means 'that.'

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment