Saturday, March 3, 2012

I like Maria la del Barrio or Complices al Rescate.
What Mexican soap operas you've seen?
You've seen Mexican soap operas in Spanish or English?
Bye. Que tengan un buen d铆a.|||When I'm with my Spanish Lady Friends, they tell me in so so English, what's going on, it's Very Interesting, but their soaps, only last a few episodes, then they go onto new people, new drama & new issues.. Very GOOD!

I've learned a few good Spanish phrases from watching their soaps, & they are learning English by watching my soaps... B&B & Y&R!|||I love Mexican soap operas, though I don't speak any Spanish. I have to watch all of mine subbed, though I have watched a few episodes unsubbed if I just can't wait to see what happens. Even though I can't understand a thing lol. =) Right now I'm watching Cuidado con el 谩ngel, which I'm really liking. I'm also watching Pasi贸n, which is okay. I wished I could have finished watching Sortilegio since I really liked it. Oh and Coraz贸n salvaje was pretty good, well the few episodes I saw of it!|||I'm not a fan of Mexican soaps, especially because lately it seems that producers have run out of ideas.

We all know the stories, the archetypes and I'm fine with that. What I can't stand is all the remakes of old soaps, some of which are not that all, and remakes of other country's telenovelas, especially because the remakes are exaggerated and loose what made the original special and likable.|||I didn't even know they made Mexican soap operas...
and i am Mexican! lmao|||I think they should be dub in English, so that we can learn..

火车采集器
  • chinese menu
  • chinese take out
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment