Saturday, March 3, 2012

I was already skeptical about my neighbors moving in when I seen the Cadillac with rims and the loud entries they make every time they come in the area. I always smell Bar-B-Que and weed, I always listen to loud profanity at night and now I have roaches. So what should I do?|||omg, you really can't believe that they brought the roaches... spray around the foundation of your home, use foggers and check for water leaks.|||Move?|||Bug spray,exterminator ?

you can move or tell the landlord.|||simply call an exterminator. you can't accuse your nuevo neighbors for pest problem. is there new construction on destruction in the area? take other ideas into consideration. don't blame the the neighbors. have you been inside their home? have you seen their "roaches"?|||When you can smell the weed you can call the police.
Just get an exterminator, they'll sort it, talk to your neighbours maybe they'll be understanding?|||Call someone who can kill the nasty little critters before they start making more little nasty critters. I found roaches in our kitchen at work, up where people were putting their lunches. We have Mexicans, people from India, people from the Philippines, people from Iran, people from Oakland, and people who were born right in this town. NOW, should I make a complete JERK of myself and BLAME anyone or should I just take care of the problem?|||ew i hate bugs...and why don't you talk to them and ask them to keep it down. you could also get an exterminator for those nasty critters lol

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment