Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have 1 disk at home and nothing in my que. I have reserved my disk but have not gotten it yet. Some of my friends have the disk already and I want it.|||The service hasn't officially "launched" yet.

Yes, some people are getting their discs. But Netflix has made it clear that this isn't actually the official launch of the service, but rather, the final phase of customer testing before the major rollout occurs.

Info directly from Netflix: http://blog.netflix.com/2010/03/netflix-鈥?/a>

Plus - and I can't verify this, as I already have a disc - I think the netflix.com/Wii page still says "coming soon", another indication that the discs that are currently out are really just helping them get feedback on the service.|||hmm we got ours a few days ago maybe you should call netflix or something like that|||That's wierd dude, I got mine...Just wait a week more and then call their support center.

火车采集器
  • italian translation to english
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment