Friday, February 17, 2012

my friend watches netflix movies on his tv without the dvds he just uses instant que and he won't tell me how to do it. Do I need special box or what?|||Do you have an xbox360? That's the easiest way. Otherwise you can get a "Netflix Ready Device" and hook it to your TV. Make sure the device has internet, make sure there's stuff in your netflix instant queue, and you're set to go. If you need more elaborate directions I sourced a link to a How To article. The article is literally "How to Watch Netflix Instant Queue Movies on Your TV" so I'm pretty sure it HAS TO answer your question.|||You should take a look at: http://www.flicks-now.com

Cool searching of netflix instant movies and the "how we watch" link talks about watching on computer or connecting TV.

You do need a netflix subscription - less than $10 / month

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment