Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have curly so i cant wash it everyday like straight hair. I only wash it like once a week. But is it ok to get it wet or is there reay no point since im not washing it.
I feel like this sounds like a stupid que lol just tell me wut u think.|||I have curly hair too, and I wash my hair everyother day, or every two days. But every single day I wet my hair, I probably should just go out and get a shower cap, because the only reason I wet my hair is to wash my face and body, etc.|||Yes you can because water won't do anything to your hair.|||Yes|||go ahead! it can help refresh your hair or if you wanna style it while it's wet, or whatever. haha i do it all the time|||Haha, it is absolutely fine. It won't damage nor clean your hair. It is absolutely fine is it gets wet, as long as you don't mind the grooming!|||yes! I actually do that to style my hair sometimes. If I just go in and dont use any shampoo or conditioner my hair gets these beautiful waves almost like beachy hair|||Yes it's perfectly fine, I do it!

answer mine please?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AutDsL_rsUr6lTRSkggYr23ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110628165131AAZhd6j|||yea it's ok. I'm a hair dresser and I know that stuff. So yeah

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment