Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I know Que Sera, Sera. which I think is Spanish
And Quod Erit Erit. Which I believe is it in Latin, but I want a tattoo across my ribs saying something similar and whilst having a play I just don't think they look so pretty written out. Although I love the meaning and generally gist of the phrase I was wondering if anyone knew of sayings which are similar or any other languages that it looks nice in.

Thanks.|||Well, in Spanish, "que será, será" would be better written as "Lo que será, será". You could also say: "Venga lo que venga", "Pase lo que pase" or "Lo que tenga que ser, será".

In French, you would be best to say: "Advienne que pourra" (which means 'come what may' or 'whatever happens will happen' or 'whatever will be will be') You could also say: "Ce qui sera sera" or "ce qui doit être sera."

In Italian, you can say: "Quello che sarà, sarà" (which means whatever will be will be)

For Latin, you can say: "Quod erit, hoc erit" or "quodcumque erit, erit"

In German, you can write it as: "Es kommt, wie es kommt"

In Occitan you can say: "Çò que serà serà"

For Polish, you can write: "Co będzie, to będzie"

In Portuguese it is: "O que será, será"

In Catalan the translation is: "El que serà, serà"

In Hebrew you can say: "יהיה מה שיהיה" or "yihyeh ma sheyihyeh" (In Romanized form)

I hope one of these translations is good for you.

火车采集器
  • german english translation
  • helly hansen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment