Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can a dog sense how we feel (happy, sad, fearful, excited) without a visual sign? Like if we just had a blank face?|||I'm not sure. M dogs would often slowly approach someone sad with their head down and then lick them gently, whether or not the person was crying. However, I can't say that they didn't have some sort of visual information that they were reacting to. Obviously, dogs react to visual queues such as expressions and body language as well as intonation. When you are stressed or feeling other strong emotions, you body chemistry can change and a dog might detect this by smell. So I suppose they could respond that way. i don't believe dog's have any type of 6th sense.|||Yes they might be able to pick up on your body langauge fo instance if you are scared you might be sweating, happy or excited may be shaking a litttle trying to keep it in. Dogs read body langauge it is a lot more than just facial expression.|||Yep, they are so much more in tune with the universe and other living things than we are.

We put out energy, that is what they "read" first.

For a sweet story about a dog rescuing a human and much more stuff:|||dogs don't use visual cues! how silly
they smell the different chemicals we give off. So yes, they can tell what we feel

that's why people say don't be afraid of a suspicious dog, it'll smell fear on you.|||I know my little guy is definitely tuned in to my feelings.. He really isn't much of a lap dog but when I'm feeling down or sick he always gets on my lap or lays next to me.. When I'm upbeat he brings on all his toys.. lol|||possibly through pheromones/body odors although there are imperceptible(to us) movements we make that they could probably pick up on.
they might be able to hear your heart beat or something|||Yes they can|||yes they can smell it and sense it|||yes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment