Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to put some money directly into my partners bank account as its easier and safer than withdrawing a wadge of cash and asking her to que up in the bank and pay it in.

What I want to know is will the bank charge either of us for this service?

Cheers

ps Any comments like "you can put it in my account" or "I wish my partner would put money in my account" are not very original.|||There are 3 ways you can put money into your partner's bank account.

1. Write a check payable to your partner. If your checking account has a per check fee, then they will charge you the same as any other check. Otherwise there will be no charge.

2. Ask the bank teller for a cashier's check or a money order. There is usually a charge for this, which varies depending on the bank.

3. Wire the money into your partner's account. There is usually a charge of about $15, or the equivalent in your country's currency.|||Bank shouldn't charge, but i believe it depends on the bank

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment