Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our school is putting on the production of Aladdin and I play Jasmine. I have one scene where my character gets very emotional and begins to cry. I don't find it hard to work myself to cry, its just that a few minutes afterward, I have to sing A Whole New World with Aladdin.
After crying, its hard for me to sing with watery eyes and a stuffed nose. How do I fix this?

Please help! The play is 5 days away!|||think "my dog is dead" repeat it over and over to yourself, believe it, and give yourself time to say it before you need to cry.|||I don't Know if this will help but can you only cry 1 or 2 tears its hard but just think of something sad but not sad enough to make you sob it worked for me as i was able to stop myself from blubbering.
I hope this helps in some weird way!!|||open your eyes really wide and stare at something. This will get your eyes teary. Then when singing, think of a happy memory!|||just let your eyes water so some are visable then make the noises of sobbing while cleaning your face with your hands hope that works|||try practiceing with rasa boxes there emotions in egypt i think google them it helps a lot for me anyways hope this helps

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment