Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I want to liven up the B-B-Que/Picnic this year and I was wondering how to get the girls to loosen up a little before they hand out the ribs.|||You could doctor things up by trying the "Jell-O shot" instead ,you get to mix it with 40 to 60 proof Vodka.
They will be doing the spirt dance in no time. lol, it is a real conversation piece too.:)
http://www.myscienceproject.org/j-shot-3鈥?/a>
((((8TM))))|||Thanks amigo, nah, I was thinking about the other spirits. tee,hee
((((8TM))))

Report Abuse

|||I've heard the holy spirit will get the girls speaking in tongues.

j-r|||Vodka should do it.|||Omg! Put some O'Douls in the punch! My boyfriend gave me some last weekend, and it made me totally wild! I did things I've never done before!|||jack daniels|||A little Everclear goes a long way.

Giz|||Esprit de corps; get enough of that and they'll do anything for you.|||How old are you? You need to grow up. most people grow out of this childish phase when they graduate high school, others it takes graduating college. So you must be 18-21 still?

Grow Up.|||Tequila.|||White lightening, of course.|||Gordon's (Panti-remover) Gin....works like a charm...|||Try some everclear. It has minimal flavor and if your lucky, most of those chicks will have sinus problems so they wouldn't even be able to taste it.|||Vodka..tasteless so no one would notice. Gin could also work.|||Southern Comfort. It is sweet enough to hide properly in the punch, and before you know it, you'll have girls and ribs all over you.|||If you think that way, you are probably not old enough to drink.People should not be drinking unless they acquiesce, it`s dangerous.|||Everclear, hands down. The only thing they'll be handin' out is... well... not ribs!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment