Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's a new Sony Blu ray player that is WiFi ready and 3d capable but I don't know the version of it. Supposedly I can watch movies from Netflix but when I go on the app it goes directly to my Instant Que movies and I can't search for any other ones. Are all wifi capable players like this? Or is there something wrong with mine? Please help if anyone knows anything! Thanks in advance!!!|||With some players you can only watch the movies that are already in your Instant Queue. To add more you have to get on your computer, go online and login to Netflix to add movies.|||Just hangin out is right. You can't add any movies from a streaming device. You can only watch movies already in your instant queue. To add movies to your instant queue, you must use a computer.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment