Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I buy bar-b-que chicken from this store and I've always wanted to know what makes there chicken so good. They use some kind of rub and it may be my imagination but I think a taste a hint of sweetness like maybe honey or brown sugar. The only spice that I can tell for sure used on it is course pepper. If anybody has this recipe, I would be much obliged.|||There are a number of recipes for a rub to put on chicken or even beef before cooking it. Here is one that I have adapted from a couple of recipes that I have found.
1/4 cup paprika
2 teaspoons garlic powder
3 tablespoons onion powder
2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
1 teaspoon chili powder
3 tablespoons cumin
2 tablespoons salt (if desired - I don't use it, but some people do)
1/3 cup brown sugar.
Mix all ingredients together and use as a rub on chicken or ribs.
Store any leftover in a jar or zip lock bag

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment