Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have an insignia bluray player with Netflix streaming that has worked very well for a long time with hardly any issues, but now when I open Netflix, all the movies in my Instant Que say "image not available" and don't play. We have a few other netflix capable devices that work in my house with no issues, so I know it isn't my network. Has anyone else had any trouble with this? Or any solution?|||Most Netflix issues of this kind relate to server or streaming issues -- not your Blu-ray player or home network -- and will resolve themselves fairly quickly. One step you can take if the problem persists is to deactivate Netflix via the Settings on screen Menu, and then reactivate. This step will clear up many problems you encounter with the player's Netflix app. I hope this helps.|||Because you suck d.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment