Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm learning mexican spanish and I was going to tell my girlfriend "no sabes lo importante que eres para mi..." but someone told me that I will sound shallow, cause Mexican girls are romantic. What are romantic phrases I can use for her?|||I love you - Te quiero
My love - amor m铆o

To kiss you is like seeing stars - Besarte es como ver las estrellas.

Your love inspires me, your tenderness touches me, and your kisses drive me crazy - Tu amor me inspira, tu ternura me conmueve y tus besos me enloquecen.

I love to know that you're with me - Me encanta saber que est谩s conmigo.

My princess - Mi princesa|||Tengo un gato en mis pantalones.|||i love spanish girls--their not money grubbers and their curvy

your a lucky guy|||that's a good one...
u can also compliment her
like tell her how cute she looks
"te ves muy bonita hoy"
"te quiero mucho"|||eres mas hermosa que miles de bellas rosas.

eres mi razon de desbelo y por ti mi amor me muero

good luck mine please http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment