Wednesday, February 29, 2012

All the synonyms. I'm a mexican dude intending to build his vocabulary. Would you help me.
If anybody speaks Spanish too. How could I translate "es que" from Spanish to English.

For example: "Es que soy mexicano".
How could I say that in English?|||ok i say i have to go pee and when i poop i say i need to go poo ? ? ? that was okward!|||I'm pretty sure, "es que" means "It is that." So, Es que soy Mexicano, means "it is that I am Mexican."

For for wee wee (I assume you mean urine, the liquid that comes out the penis for a man or the vulva for a woman), here are some synonyms.

Peeing, pissing, going number 1, taking a piss, urinating, taking a leak,

For poop (I assume you mean the solid stuff that comes out the a*s*s) here are some synonyms.

shitting, taking a s*h*i*t, taking a dump, going number 2, having a bm (bowel movement).

Hope that helped!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment