Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am wanting to go the Artois Championships (Tennis) in Kensington, London and they release 400 tickets for ground admission on the day, I was wondering if any of you know when people start queing and if there is any chance of getting tickets not long after 11???

Thanks
Sam!|||Yes that is true that they do that, I was panning on doing this aswell but i rang up today and the woman said that people start queing from 5am onwards so i would say that you have a 10% chance of getting tickets gone 11, Good luck.
Luckily I live in kensington so it is just a short walk for me and going to get up at 5am, hopefully I wont do want people say "when you live closer the later you are" maybe you'll beat me there then : D
If you can't get tickets then I would say get them early next year.
Hope This helps
Sam (A Londoner)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment