Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm currently enrolled in Latin I through my school, however I'm having the hardest time keeping up with it. It may be that I have an insufficient teacher, or I'm just not processing the language. I've already completed 3 years of Spanish, and I had NO problem with that. 驴Qu茅 es mi problema?|||Well, Spanish for one is worlds easier than Latin. Latin is a lot more complex.

Honestly, Latin is difficult. You really have to work hard at it. Note cards, regular reviewing, etc. You should do a little studying everyday, depending on how much trouble you're having. Like an hour or so. Even if your teacher is insufficient, you can still work with your textbook and whatever workbooks you have to improve and ask questions in class or after school.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment