Monday, February 6, 2012

i need help! i have had instant que for a while now and still have not been able to find a movie right for me. i dont want it to be too scary, killing or rated r. movies that are enjoyable and good for the whole family. dramas, comedies:)
thanks!|||Dr. DoLittle 2
New York MInute
Billy Elliot
Assisin - funny!
Teen Wolf - love that Michael Fox!
The Brady Bunch Movie
Doc Hollywood - MJF again!
Maid To Order - Ally Sheedy is great in it
Major League 3: Back To The Minors
Taking Chances - sounds good, I am going to try it
Valley Girl
Undercover Angel
Gung Ho - funny movie!
The Heavenly Kid
Taintlight - this sounds just like Twilight. I wonder if it is as good?
A smile like yours
Popeye
Pink Panther 2 - Steve Martin!
Imagine That - one of Eddie Murphy's better wholesome movies
Haunted Honeymoon - too funny for words!
Oh God, You Devil!
Big - Tom Hanks is Great!!


Well, I think that is enough, I only went through about 10 pages, if you need more later, let me know.

Take care now. :)

Scooby|||thanks ill definetly try those!

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment