Friday, February 17, 2012

I know you can add movies so that you can send them with mail, but how can I add movies to my instant que on wii so watch them? Can I just pick them out from the website so that they go straight to my instant que? Thanks!!|||You can do it on either the Netflix website or on the Wii itself.

1. On the Netflix website when you browse through the listings, any of them that have the blue text that says Play, scroll over that for a second but don't click yet. Above it a link will appear that says add to instant queue. It'll add to your queue on the comp and on the Wii.

2. On the Wii, all movies and TV shows it shows automatically are instant. If you browse for specific titles then some of them will not be instant, those ones will be gray. You can add them from either the computer or the Wii.

Note: You can't add anything to your DVD queue from the Wii, Netflix cut that feature off.

火车采集器
  • pearson prentice hall
  • virginia
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment