Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am considering starting an online movie rental business and I would like advise from anyone who actually knows what they are talking about. I live in Missouri, if that helps at all. I need to know if there are any licenses needed and what they are, if there are certain places or people I am required to purchase movies from to rent out, where I can get a professional looking site design and how much it will cost, where and how much a que list program for the site will cost....well I dont want to list everything. If you know what you are talking about, please tell me everything you know. Thank you!|||I would suggest that you write a business plan. I would start by checking out SCORE at http://www.score.org and finding a counselor in the office closest to you. The counseling is free and they are very good.
Also entrepreneur magazine has a series of manuals that are geared to starting up businesses and perhaps there is one that is for a business that is close to a movie rental business and your local library may have a subscription to these.
I would also check: http://www.ychange.com/small-business-co鈥?/a>
and read some of the business articles geared to starting up a business.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment