Thursday, February 9, 2012

You know, the pay-to-play ones where each ball that gets hit into a hole and gets returned into the holding chamber. But when you hit the que ball in a hole, it returns it to a special area where you can retrieve it again. How the heck does it know the difference??|||It takes years of training for pool tables to learn this since they aren't smart like you and I. In the lab, every time they get it wrong....a robot smacks the pool table with a pool stick - harder each time until they finally learn.

(That and the fact that the cue ball is slightly smaller than all the other balls which won't fit through the hole leading to where the cue ball goes.)|||An interesting question and one I've always wondered about as well. The only thing I can think of is that it must have something to do with the ball being all white or that is the only ball without a number on it! An electrical scanner of some kind would perhaps know the difference. Let me see if I can find out, absolutely, and I'll add on to my answer.|||Let me break it to you this way. Hillary Clinton is like a pool table that has balls and knows where they are. Other pool tables lack balls, and the balls they have roll around all over and can't find their proper holes. Kind of like our pres. Get it?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment