Monday, February 6, 2012

I am coming to Paris this february and am planning to go out alot and experience the nightlife.

I was wondering what kind of drinks you drink in a night club and how you order them

Do you drink bottled beer and hold them while you dance or do you order wine?

And how do I order beer? Is it just est-ce que je peux avoir deux bi猫res s'il vous pla卯t?|||Ur French is correct nd I drink wine while I party .. Jk I dunno I guess they drink whatever we would|||"Deux bi猫res s'il vous pla卯t" is quite sufficient.
People order whatever they like from Perrier to cocktails. It gets very hot at such venues and long drinks are preferred.
You do not state your age, but bear in mind you will not be admitted in any nightclubs without official ID (your passport if you are not from a Schengen country) which proves that you are over 18, or sold alcoholic drinks without proof of age.
France has passed new laws to stem underage drinking.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment