Friday, February 17, 2012

Well I am going to the midnight screening of New Moon. I bought my tickets online so I should get to Jump the que... Only problum is 5 other sessions got sold out online so I could be lined up for hours.

I am also seeing the First Twilight movie on the big screen again at 9:30... There are 4 sessions signed up for that aswell. So the movie theater is going to be really packed.

What time should I arrive?|||45 minutes to an hour early!|||get there 30 mins early|||You should show up fashionbly late|||I agree 30 minutes at the latest to play it safe go 45 and bring something to occupy yourself....food/i-pod/psp, so you don't get bored|||I would get there 1hour early, then if you have to que.. u will have enough time buy popcorn and stuff :D|||Arrive two days early and you can see all the box candy come off the truck!|||I got a 10pm show on the 19th and I am going at 6 or 7 pm because people are crazy and there will be no good seats if you go 30min early... trust me. People will be there at like 1pm because this movie is soo popular.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment