Friday, February 17, 2012

Qui茅n poder que es. Debe creer que es muy bonito. Deseo que estuviera en su forma el a帽o pr贸ximo :(

and please give me something in spanish to say back to him and tell me what it means, thanks!|||That makes no sense in Spanish. My guess he used an online translator. I'm just guessing here
quien podra ser?= who might it be?
debe creer que es muy lindo? he might think he is cute?
deseo que estuviera en forma el proximo a帽o= I whish he gets fit next year

again if you put them all together makes no sense especially if he sent that to you.|||this is what it means:
Who is power. He must believe that it is very nice. I wish I were in his way next year
hope this helped!|||Who power that is. It must think that it is very tuna. Desire that was in its form the next year|||It doesn't mean anything, I'm afraid, because it doesn't make sense. Translated literally it means "Who power that is" He must believe he is very good looking. I wish that it/she/you will be in its/his/her/your form next year". If he is trying to say he hopes he will be in your form (or class) next year, I'm afraid he is absolutely nowhere near expressing it in anything that vaguely resembles real Spanish - for one thing, "forma" doesn't mean a school form or class in Spanish, it means "shape" or "way".. Your response might be along the lines of "隆Vete a aprender espa帽ol!" - "Go and learn some Spanish!"

By the way, according to Yahoo Community guidelines, you're not supposed to post identical questions over and over....|||Yep, I agree with Maggie, the message makes no sense in spanish, he probably used an online translator xD.

Just tell him "ahora d铆melo en ingl茅s" (now say it in english) haha

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment