Thursday, February 9, 2012

My favorite sections on there are horror and anime. I also like watching really bad movies (especially of the horror genre). I would prefer watching a terrible movie that is funny, but I will literally watch whatever you all recommend.|||Haha, I love your question. So some movies I think are great include:

Spirited Away- by Hayao Miyazaki (anime styled)
Howl's Moving Castle- Hayao Miyazaki (anime styled)
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind- by Hayao Miyazaki (anime styled)

Hayao Miyazaki's movies are all AMAZING!!! Check them out! :3|||some horror ones on instant
------------
Easter Bunny, Kill! Kill!
Serial Rabbit 3: Splitting Hares
Uncle Sam
Mutant Vampire Zombies from the 'Hood!
Leprechaun 5: In the Hood
Snakes on a Train
ThanksKilling

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment