Friday, February 17, 2012

I've in the que for IVF which is in APRIL, am really excited n looking forward for the whole thing. I have been helping a couple of my pregnant friends shop at the sales and its made me feel like i'm left out. I've got bits n bobs ready. When is the best time to start shopping n preparing for my bundle of joy? its been 6 yrs TTC...|||Hey!!! I'm just a guy and don't know anything, BUT!!! (assuming IVFmeans in-vitro fertilization) I would start putting out the word when it actually goes down and your pregnant and at least 12 weeks. (Been there when things go wrong) Talk to family and friends about hand me downs for alot of it. They grow so fast and spit up so much!! Don't forget the resale shops and Salvation Army. If you are picky and don't want to go just anywhere, check out the resale shops in the more expensive districts for great buys at reasonable prices. Good luck, hope your parenting experience is as great as mine is (Jack 8 years old)|||At 6 months, but I think you can get a few prams and stuff a bit earlier because these things can go two ways.|||whenever you find out what tha sex of tha baby is!|||We worked on the nursery after we found out the sex of the baby. We just bought the major pieces like crib, dresser w/ hutch, nightstand, and bedding/ acessories. All the other things, we waited until after the baby shower.|||You mean you are in the queue! Until you are actually pregnant and have gone 14 wks with yr pregnancy as things involving nature we cannot explain still happen up to and including that time! Many say it is bad Karma to buy anything. I must admit we waited until 14 wks for all 3 before we then dare buy one item to "celebrate" getting that far.

Don't forget you have just been helping friends buy stuff and alot of baby equipment looks lovely but is expensive and impractical in the long run. Realise you may want to buy everything new but why not offer to buy from them - you know the history of itg and it will be a win~win situation. Local NCT groups hold nearly new sales too with great equipment at fair and sensible prices, Thrift or Charity shops too are not to be dismissed and you baby will not know it is not brand new.

Advice is to wait - the IVF may not take or may take longer - Good Luck :)|||Since u are not preg yet, i suggest u wait until u are and maybe when u are about 5months then u can decide. Take the day as it comes along, and don't get too over excited because if anything must go wrong, you will be seriously disappointed.|||Good luck hope all goes well, I would wait until you are 3 months pregnant then start to get little things every week or so, then when you are 7 months start looking for nursery furniture, prams, car seats, the bigger items. My husband wanted to wait and get everything towards the end for some reason and I persisted which was lucky as i was a month early with my 1st!! x

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment