Friday, February 17, 2012

I connected nokia 6610i to my pc via usb cable and using Nokia pc suite. i want to make phone calls from pc. how can i make it?

Is there any special software for connecting this?
plz anyone there to answer my que?
Tnks in anticipation.|||I don't know about your set up but if you have DSL, then any phone can be connected into the phone jack on your card and it will work even when you are on-line. I actually have a two into one connector at my wall jack and a regular phone there so I can use it if my main line goes out. However if you do have DSL you will need an isolator between the phone and the line. I don't know abut the set up you are using, but I would guess it will take some kind of software to connect it through your modem.

Ron

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment