Friday, February 3, 2012

I am in Memphis and I think that Corky's or Cozy Corner has the best bar-be-que ribs. Please list city and state!|||Corkey definitally is the SHlT, the Rendavoo downtown is really good but I think it is over rated..........nobody else knows how to bbq like we do and i love the bbq contest in memphis in may|||On my patio, in Berlin, Germany|||I like Coulter's in Texas.|||Big Jakes Smoke House.
East Texas.|||Terry's Rib Crib in Joliet, Illinois. World wide, I'd have to say Big Mama's and Uncle Fats in Kansas City, bar none.|||goodners steak house ok|||That is an easy one for me...Smokey Mo's in Austin, Texas. They have such a wonderful sauce and a backyard cooking kinda feel.|||Famous Dave's

MMMM|||Country's BBq,Smokey Pig,Macon Road BBq,Chicken Comers..Georgia|||I live in Nashville, TN. I have 2 favorite barbeque joints: Jack's and Barbie-cutie. Now the all-time best barbeque comes from Dreamland in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. None finer!|||Little Pigs BBQ
Greenwood SC|||Mark's Feed Store - Louisville, Ky

Though I wish I had a Sonny's Barbeque, but Ive only seen those in the states more southern than Kentucky. Georgia and Florida, as far as I know.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment