Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do you que to canter your horse on the right lead. How do you que to canter your horse on the left lead. |||The standard simple answer is outside leg and kiss. But when you're more advanced, you do a lot more to set up the horse before it canters. For example, I always pick up my reins so they're a little tighter, then I wiggle my inside rein and inside leg to get the horse bending to the inside. Then I'll ask my horse to walk a little faster before putting on my outside leg and kissing. There's also different approaches, but I believe that this is the standard one that's taught by most people in the US.||| Depends on what you ride Western, English, Dressage,
The true cue is out side leg back a bit and inside leg is the cue leg, You have to have the horse looking in the direction he is going
Any one that has experienced riding top dressage horses, and have ridden and TRAINED FOR A LONG time should know this
Never never turn your horse to the out side and FORCE HIM in a canter, Thats Not correct,
Years ago Until we startted getting allot of imported horse's every one was using the out side leg
But if you intend on doing any higher movements in Dressage The out side leg as the cue leg ,will never let you get there, ever,

But most still use the out side rein and out side leg whish is so wrong But hey thats the some do it and refuse to learn andy thing else thats right
So if your riding old style
make look nice
Buy softly bend him to the inside Halg halt out side rein and inside leg on the girth
and use your out side heel as a take off cue
No horse should have to walk faster or wiggle reins at him, If he is collected properly,

Now if this is a young horse its much more involved with your body
But
I think you should watch videos of the top riders in the world and watch them
Even Our American riders have had to change for the BETTER,
GOOD LUCK
|||I half-halt, and keep a supportive inside leg while moving my outside leg a little farther back than the girth gently squeeze while sitting deep in the saddle. Unless I am riding a horse who doesn't get the right leads, I don't raise my inside rein.|||My pony works on different leads, his are the opposite. But for a normal pony, I usually hold a tighter outside rein so they wont steer towards the middle. Then, I do a sitting trot and give a firm kick with my inside leg. |||what i do that ushally works is tighten the outside rain and dont touch your inside rain at all this opens there insidde leg and then ask them for the canter with the inside leg keeping your outside leg on them so they dont turn out |||Pull them up slightly and shift your body weight..Hands and body weight..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment