Saturday, March 3, 2012

Your plane crashed. There are dead bodies all around. You and your family survived, as well as a few other people. Rescue doesn't come. None of you have eaten in over 3 weeks. Your kids are dying from starvation. Would you secretly bar-b-que one of the dead bodies and start feeding them? And tell them that it's chicken meat?

Or, would you let your kids and spouse die?|||Yes. I would start of with the buttocks & then go from there. Where will I get the bar-b-q from? I would not lie to my children, anyway I'm sure they wouldn't care what it was they were eating, I'll tell them it was pork.

ps. I'm talking about cold weather.|||It is said to be unhealthy to eat any animal which has died from starvation, so no - I would not eat my family.

I would look around the wreckage and eat someone else's family.

'|||wow that is a tough question, i really think you have to be in that position to answer this question. in a desperate situation i think you might do anything, but sitting here right now, no way on earth would i even consider it. |||they are already dead, so would you really be doing something wrong. Altho i would tell my family what it was be4 they ate it. But couldn't you look around and find some real food on trees or bushes?|||no,after 3 weeks the body's would be decaying and nasty.I would hunt and set traps and i would have done that before the 3 weeks.|||I will not eat them. I will kill the illegitimate kids and the evil parent-in-laws. Kill! Not eat.|||We had a question similar to this in my Sociology Class, but it wasn't family and I think this did actually happen, there was a book written and a move made about it. I am one to say "never say what you will never do" because in an instant life and circumstances change. So what I would say is at the moment I will become a vegetarian. God Bless

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment