Friday, February 3, 2012

Potting balls is easy with a real ghostball but if I try to visualise one instead I frequently miss my target.

Why is it so much harder to line up the que with the imaginary ghostball? Do you have any tips for improving my technique?|||There are other aiming techniques besides the ghost ball which you may find to work better for you. However, one way to improve on the ghost ball technique is to imagine the ghost ball and the point on the table where the ghost ball would sit and use this as your aim point. After a while you should be able to judge how far this point is from the object ball you're trying to make pretty accurately.|||It just takes lots of practice to imagine that ghostball. I had the same problem when I first started to play, but the more I played the easier the visualization got.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment