Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What I mean is like endings like The Dark Knight where everything cuts to black and then very intense music is qued at the start of end credits.

I'm actually looking for music for an independent film and I needed some ideas for a song that starts out extremely intense and very sudden but nothing screamo.

I need a something where I can create an intense build at the end and then cut to black and then que that song.

I know it's confusing, I just don't know where to look anymore.|||Goodfellas
Back to the Future
Star Wars|||I didn't really care for the movie but Iron Man. It goes into that big guitar thing. Its by Ozzy Osbourne and its called Iron Man.|||I like the ending credits for twilight cause i loved the song they played
it was an intense song. The movie ended on a peaceful note and then this song played which really made me pumped

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment